Plan Features & Administrative Services
The Boon Group® approach to retirement plans is different because we customize every aspect of the plan to fit the unique needs of our clients. The plan can be designed to accommodate the particular requirements of a specific contract and to benefit the entire company, from business owners to hourly employees. The investments are based on an open architecture platform,* which includes unbiased fund selection with access to virtually any publicly traded mutual fund. We back up this flexibility with ongoing due diligence and compliance support.
- Review and monitor the entire ERISA annual compliance cycle
- Facilitate the 5500 and testing process by collecting the data required for both compliance testing and the preparation of the annual return Form 5500
- Provide employer support and assist employees with account information and questions
- Register employer/employee contribution calculations and contribution data uploads
- Expedite day-to-day employer/employee administration questions
- Distribute employee enrollment packages; schedule, coordinate and conduct enrollment meetings; transmit employee enrollments and census data electronically
* Plan size requirements must be met to have open architecture platform.