The Boon Group, Inc. Debuts New Corporate Identity To Reflect Role As Industry Leader
Austin, TX – March 1, 2013
The Boon Group, Inc. debuts its new corporate identity to the public today with the release of its new logo and website. The newly developed brand essence reflects the company’s vision of staying at the forefront of the government contracting market and further solidifies their standing as the fringe benefits industry leader.
The Boon Group’s new corporate identity was developed to provide a more dynamic and engaging presence in the marketplace. At the core of the rebrand is the complete overhaul of the company logo. The new logo is a clean, modern wordmark that gives nod to the company’s ability to quickly grasp clients’ complex issues and “connect the dots” in building robust solutions.
“Since I started The Boon Group more than 30 years ago, the industry has evolved significantly” says Sterling Boon, founder and CEO of The Boon Group. “Therefore, it made sense to transform our brand to better match the increased breadth of our capabilities in meeting the ever-changing regulatory challenges that face our customers.”
The refreshed website, www.boongroup.com, aligns with the new identity incorporating bold imagery to provide a better suited portrayal of The Boon Group today, as well as the products, services and solutions they offer. The website delivers a crisp, streamlined, user-friendly experience to illustrate the industry leading attributes of The Boon Group.
About The Boon Group, Inc.
The Boon Group® is the parent holding company of The Boon Insurance Agency, Inc., Boon Administrative Services, Inc. (formerly named CEBA®), Boon Insurance Management Services, L.P., Boon Investment Group, Inc., Health & Welfare Benefit Systems, Inc. and Healthy Achievers, Inc. The Boon Group® was formed to enhance the position of these companies as a wholesaler of exclusive products and services. With more than three decades of experience in providing products and services, The Boon Group has evolved into a national enterprise, becoming an industry leader in providing affordable benefit solutions to government contractors.
Boon Group Services
• Help contractors reduce costs
• Design and implement benefit packages that serve contractors and their employees
• Provide reliable and accurate compliance reporting
• Simplify the administration of benefits plans
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Online employer and employee suite of tools
• Enrollment and plan management updates
• Government focused in-house general counsel
• Proprietary enrollment system for web-based, telephone and paper enrollments
• HRA administration with HRA debit card
• Registered Investment Advisor offering open architecture retirement plans
• Nationwide provider of worksite wellness programs delivered onsite